Bella’s Ball 2015 – DEBRA Canada’s Broomball Open
Join our “Beau and Bell of the Ball”- Jonathan Pitre and Kourtney Kujawa, patient member families and DEBRA Canada supporters at our upcoming fundraiser and awareness event taking place Thursday February 26, 2015 in North Vancouver, BC. Money raised goes toward DEBRA Canada’s various charitable programs. There are many ways to participate such as playing as an individual, sign up as a corporate team, become a sponsor or donate to the event. Click here for more details.
Make a minimum $45 event donation and receive an adult size keepsake 2015 Bella’s Ball Event t-shirt.
Minimum $25 donation for a child/youth size keepsake 2015 Bella’s Ball Event t-shirt.
(DEBRA Canada will ship to all provinces in Canada)
DEBRA Canada’s EB Ambassador Wish & EB Awareness Initiative October – December 2014
Over 100,000 Thank You’s!!!
DEBRA Canada would like to express our sincere gratitude to our donors, supporters and well-wishers – we could not have done it with you. We are happy to report that through a generous matching donation from the Hyatt Family Foundation, DEBRA Canada raised over $100,000. THANK YOU!
Recent Media – See the most recent article from the Ottawa Citizen on the success of DEBRA Canada’s EB Ambassador Wish and Awareness Campaign. Click here.
How you can continue to make a difference all year long!
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN #ebballoonpop
An exciting social media campaign to increase EB awareness across all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). It’s fun and easy… click here to view and participate in the DEBRA Canada EB Balloon Pop Social Media Campaign!
FUNDRAISING & AWARENESS EVENTS, DONATIONS, FUNDRAISING ITEMS & MORE!
- Organize an awareness or fundraising event! We can help you with ideas and materials to help promote a local event in your community. Contact our Director of Fundraising at: email@example.com, or call 1-800-313-3012.
- 2. Join us! Our next fundraising and awareness event – Bella’s Ball 2015, DEBRA Canada’s Broomball Charity Open takes place on Thursday, February 26, 2015 in North Vancouver, BC. We are registering players for this fun-filled evening. Click here for details.
- Purchase our DEBRA Canada Wristbands, Key Chains or Glow Bands!. Show your support by purchasing and wearing the “I Support DEBRA Canada” merchandice. Your purchase supports our programs and services. Visit our online store to view other promotional merchandise.
- Make a donation or an honorary gift for any occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary. To make a gift donation click here.
- Donate to our Monthly Fund – it is the simplest and most affordable way to support DEBRA Canada. It helps us pursue our goals both nationally and internationally. You make small monthly contributions of $10.00 or more and your contributions help us assist families and patients with EB on an ongoing basis.
- Help us increase EB awareness – send 10 friends to join our Facebook page or to follow us on Twitter.
- Sign up to become a DEBRA Canada volunteer – we have many projects happening throughout the year and are always seeking volunteers. If you want to make a difference, becoming a volunteer is a great way to start. To register, please email our Project Coordinator/ Administrative officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you – your support is making a difference in the lives of families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Join Deanna Molinaro in participating in the EB Balloon Pop Challenge
The Future of Treatments for EB!