October 25-31, 2014 is Global EB Awareness week! We’d like to ask for YOUR SUPPORT during the month of October to help raise funds for DEBRA Canada’s Programs and Services and to raise awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa.
We have many exciting initiatives for YOU to take part in!
ONLINE FUNDRAISING & AWARENESS
EB Ambassador Wish Campaign – Help our Butterfly Ambassadors Spread their Wings!
We are highlighting two DEBRA Canada Ambassadors to help spread awareness and educate Canadians to the daily struggles and amazing perseverance it takes to endure life with EB. Deanna Molinaro and Jonathan Pitre share their stories with the hopes of raising awareness and funds to help support families affected by EB. Click on their names to read their courageous and inspiring stories, or to make a donation in their honour.
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN #ebballoonpop
An exciting social media campaign to increase EB awareness across all social media platforms (twitter, facebook, instagram). Its fun and easy… click here to view and participate in the DEBRA Canada EB Balloon Pop Social Media Campaign!
FUNDRAISING & AWARENESS EVENTS, DONATIONS, FUNDRAISING ITEMS & MORE!
1. Organize an awareness or fundraising event! We can help you with ideas and materials to help promote a local event in your community. Contact our Director of Fundraising firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-313-3012.
2. Join us! Our next fundraising and awareness event – Paintball in the Fall 2014 takes place November 8th 2014 in Hamilton, Ontario. We are registering players for this fun-filled afternoon. Click here for details.
3. Purchase our DEBRA Canada wristbands. Show your support by purchasing and wearing the “I Support DEBRA Canada” silicone wristbands. Your purchase supports our programs and services. Visit our online store to view other promotional merchandise.
4. Make a donation or an honorary gift for any occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary. To make a gift donation click here.
5. Donate to our Monthly Fund – it is the simplest and most affordable way to support DEBRA Canada. It helps us pursue our goals both nationally and internationally. You make small monthly contributions of $10.00 or more and your contributions help us assist families and patients with EB on an ongoing basis.
6. Help us increase EB awareness – send 10 friends to join our Facebook page or to follow us on Twitter.
7. Sign up to become a DEBRA Canada volunteer – we have many projects happening throughout the year and are always seeking volunteers. If you want to make a difference, becoming a volunteer is a great way to start. To register, please email our Project Coordinator/ Administrative officer email@example.com
Thank you for helping us make the last week of October EB Awareness Week!
|EB Ambassador Program LAUNCHED!||The Future of Treatments for EB!|